Thursday 2 August 2012

Wishlist!


Wishlist!



I've been getting very excited recently with all the new season clothes coming into stores! There are a some expensive things that I'll have to wait a few paydays for, but there have also been some great things in the new Primark collection. They have all the pictures here on the Look Magazine website.

I'm also getting all hot and bothered about this:



These are the BB creams soon to be released by Body Shop. I love the idea of BB creams but I've been underwhelmed by most high street attempts so far, so i shall be eagerly awaiting the arrival of these and will hopefully be doing a review :)

I couldn't go without showing you these beauties! Sadly, they are a distant dream since they are £59.99  
:( they're from Zara and they're called "ballerina with jewels" if you'd like to find them :)

I would also like to say a big thankyou to Shelley Anne for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I will post my response and nominations in the next couple of days :)

Also, I'm not entirely sure what this means yet (I'm still very new to blogging) but please follow me on Bloglovin! It would make my day <3
Thankyou for reading,

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and make my week! I'll always check out your blog and most of the time I follow :) If you ask a question I will reply on your blog, I think you'll be more likely to see it that way.

Thankyou!

Grace x